Skip to main content

Week 4

I have finally stated to absorb some of the things The Ministry of Business is teaching! Well, moreover that I am beginning to believe them. What clicked was the idea that God will support me in my temporal affairs, IF I am focused first on the Kingdom of God and seek riches to do good.
Really, that's what I want. I want to be able to help people when they are really in need and honestly just need a leg up. I'm not so keen on supporting people in slothfulness, but I also know that I can't always accurately identify the causes of people's circumstances. But, I digress. I know there are vain ambitions inside me, and that I must keep those in check, but I'm excited to know that if I have the right attitude that the Sprit will guide me and I can have success. I'm starting to develop faith in that. There's still fear, but it's lessening as I learn more.
I am also gaining a greater commitment to self improvement. I'm working on getting to bed sooner so I can get up early. It's challenging! I have to overcome my late-night nature and my tendency to procrastinate, otherwise I'm up late doing homework, like right now. Again, I have faith in this though. I'm excited to see it proved out.

Comments